Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Changing of the Guards



I can't believe how fast 8 weeks has flown by! Tomorrow, my paternity leave is over, and I'm reluctantly going back to work. Brent is taking over for the next 8 weeks (or I'd be a train wreck. I may still have to drive home for lunch every day this week). But "changing of the guards" reminds me of Buckingham Palace in London, so here are some pictures from our trip there in March, to celebrate my 40th birthday. There was a life pre-Joseph, but I'd rather be at home with him tomorrow than go to Europe ever again.


(The above picture should be titled "Another reason for hauling a tripod around with you on vacation.")




(By the way, we WILL go to Europe again. He's just coming with us. And the tripod.)

2 comments:

Honey said...

Good luck getting back into the work groove! I am sure Brent will enjoy his time off! J.T. is adorable. Keep posting pictures. I love them. Susie

Hollie Reese said...

Good luck. I hope the adjustment goes well. I hope Brent is as good of a blogger as you!