Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Anticipation.....

Seems I've gotten many of you hooked on checking our blog for new posts (and truth be told, once I figured out how easy it was to do, I was totally hooked myself!). But the past week has been super busy: we had not 1 but 2 baby showers, my parents came down for the weekend, and Brent's mom flew in from Louisiana for the week. Right now, we're at the beach with her in Delaware. My, my, my, we have a lot to learn about travelling with a baby, but the weather is gorgeous and we're still having fun anyway. So when we get back, I'll have photos from all of these events to share with everyone, and I'm hoping the wait will be worth it.
Love to everyone,
Carl

1 comment:

The Houston's said...

Okay, okay. You are forgiven! can't wait to see the new pictures. Have fun!!